Click here to register
Our basketball program focuses on building confidence, self-esteem as well as the fundamentals of the game. We develop more than strong athletic bodies; we develop a child's mind while instilling positive values like teamwork, sportsmanship and dedication. We teach skills that are the foundation for future play…whether we are working with a future all-star or someone who is playing simply for the love of the game.
FALL SEASON 9/21/14 - 11/23/14
Registration Fee: $155
When: SUNDAY ONLY League: Practice/Skills training is one half hour prior to scheduled game time.
Games: 2014 Fall Season is now open for registration - Fall Season is from 9/21/14 - 11/23/14
Where: Soref JCC in Plantation - 6501 West Sunrise Blvd. Plantation, FL 33313
Basketball Divisions (Co-ed ages 5 - 13 year olds)
Age Categories for 2014 Fall Season
- 5 - 6 year olds 6U
- 7 - 8 year olds 8U
- 9 - 10 year olds 10U
- 11 - 13 year olds 13U
- 8 week season with specific skill taught each week
- Dry fit Basketball shirt
Championship rings given to winners of Championship games (Middle and Upper Division Only)
- Sunday games only which include a half hour practice prior to the scheduled game
- First week concentrates on skills training as well as a team orientation and practice
- Player of the Week medal for each player
- Player of the Week will be featured on the SFYA web site.
- Coaches are background checked and provided by SFYA
Click the below links for more information regarding our Youth Basketball League